LBBH is a multidisciplinary group (www.lbbh.eu) of tax
advisors located in Brussels who are specialized
in different service lines: corporate, indirect and personal tax.
We have the privilege to serve a wide range of Belgian and international
clients, from individuals to quoted companies, active in various fields
The group is characterized by its human size, allowing for full
responsiveness, pro activity and understanding of the client’s needs.
All partners and staff have a solid background and experience acquired
in major national and international consulting firms.
To support our growth, and reinforce our team, we are looking for:
A junior tax consultant in corporate tax
- Your role is varied and many-faceted in the field of corporate tax. Other
areas such as VAT or accounting law may be dealt with from time to time.
- Under the supervision and guidance of more experienced team
members, you will assist a.o. in:
– the research and preparation of advisory work regarding national
and international corporate taxation;
– helping our clients in managing their tax obligations, including for
example the preparation of tax returns and replies to tax inquiries.
- Gradually, you will have direct contacts with the tax authorities and will
build up a more overall responsibility on the client portfolio.
- You have a Master degree in a business-related discipline such as law
or applied economics or a comparable background (e.g. bachelor
- One or two years of relevant fiscal experience or a postgraduate or
complementary master qualification in tax are a strong asset.
- You are highly motivated and have a definite interest in corporate tax
matters, yet you would also be interested to deal with some VAT or
accounting law questions.
- You are a team player.
- You are creative, client minded and looking for practical solutions.
- You have a strong feeling with numbers.
- You are problem-solving minded.
- You are concise and focused.
- You are accurate and have excellent planning / task management skills.
- You are willing to improve your technical knowledge and develop your
- You have an excellent working knowledge of French and English.
- A good knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
Don’t hesitate to apply for this job by sending your resume and motivational letter to:
by copying Anne Vandergoten
more information: see www.lbbh.eu