LBBH is a multidisciplinary group (www.lbbh.eu) of tax
advisors located in Brussels who are specialized
in different service lines: corporate, indirect and personal tax.
We have the privilege to serve a wide range of Belgian and international
clients, from individuals to quoted companies, active in various fields
The group is characterized by its human size, allowing for full
responsiveness, pro activity and understanding of the client’s needs.
All partners and staff have a solid background and experience acquired
in major national and international consulting firms.
To support our growth, and reinforce our team, we are looking for:
a junior tax consultant in international mobility
- Your role is varied and many-faceted in the field of international
mobility covering tax but also social security and labour law aspects.
- Under the supervision and guidance of more experienced team
members, you will assist in:
– the research and preparation of advisory work regarding national
and international personal taxation;
– the preparation of payrolls and gross-to-net computations in an
international context (expatriation, split payrolls, secondment...);
– the preparation of resident and non-resident tax returns and other compliance work.
- Gradually, you will have direct contacts with the tax and social security
authorities and will build up a more overall responsibility on the client portfolio.
- You have a Master degree in a business-related discipline such as law or applied economics or a comparable background (e.g. bachelor
- One or two years of relevant fiscal experience or a postgraduate or complementary master qualification in tax are a strong asset.
- You are highly motivated and have a definite interest in international personal tax matters.
- You are a team player.
- You are creative, client minded and looking for practical solutions.
- You have a strong feeling with numbers and are advanced Excel user.
- You are problem-solving minded.
- You are accurate and have excellent planning / task management skills.
- You are willing to improve your technical knowledge and develop your professional skills.
- You have an excellent working knowledge of French and English.
- A good knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
Don’t hesitate to apply for this job by sending your resume and motivational letter to:
- International mobility
by copying Anne Vandergoten
more information: see www.lbbh.eu